Spinach & Artichoke dip pasta with grilled chicken, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, spinach & artichoke dip pasta with grilled chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spinach & Artichoke dip pasta with grilled chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic. Spinach & Artichoke dip pasta with grilled chicken is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have spinach & artichoke dip pasta with grilled chicken using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach & Artichoke dip pasta with grilled chicken:
- Get 1 can of artichokes.
- Take 1 of grilled chicken breast.
- Make ready 8 oz of penne.
- Make ready 1 of spinach.
- Make ready 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Get 2 cup of milk.
- Take 2 clove of garlic minced.
Steps to make Spinach & Artichoke dip pasta with grilled chicken:
- Get a pot of water boiling for the pasta and heat up the grill for the chicken. I oiled the chicken and used Italian seasoning . Also i only used half of the chicken you see in the picture . Cook chicken and pasta when ready ..
- Melt butter in a large pan and put your diced onions inside. Saute for a couple minutes. Add garlic and saute till fragrant.
- Sprinkle the flour over the onions and continue stirring four a couple of minutes..
- Slowly pour and stir milk in. Continue to stir until it starts to heat up and thicken..
- Add your mozzarella, parmesian, and cream cheese. Stir until all melted and conjoined. Couple of minutes.
- Chop your chicken and artichokes. Throw penne, artichokes, and chicken in pot and fold in, continue to heat through.
- Once you have it all mixed together and heated through, add spinach. I used a can of spinach which made it look like the actual dip you are used to seeing. Just really drain it well to get all the liquid out. If you want it to look not as green, use a couple of handfuls of fresh spinach and wilt it down a couple of minutes in the pot. Its a much cleaner look..
- Top with chili flakes for some heat and more parmesian.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food spinach & artichoke dip pasta with grilled chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Spinach & Artichoke dip pasta with grilled chicken Recipe Video: