Grilled Chipotle Honey Lime Chicken, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, grilled chipotle honey lime chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Chipotle Honey Lime Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Grilled Chipotle Honey Lime Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled chipotle honey lime chicken using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chipotle Honey Lime Chicken:
- Get 1/3 cup of vegetable oil (or any oil that you like).
- Take 1/3 cup of water.
- Get 1 of (7 ounce can chipotle peppers to taste!!).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of adobo sauce that the peppers are packed in.
- Get 2 tbsp of lime juice (fresh or concentrate).
- Take 1 of zest of 1 lime (optional).
- Get 2 tbsp of honey.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of mined garlic.
- Make ready 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- Take 3 tbsp of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder (optional).
- Get 3 1/2 lb of chicken (cut into 8 pieces).
Instructions to make Grilled Chipotle Honey Lime Chicken:
- Combine first 14 ingredients in a food processor until smooth. No processor? Just chop peppers finely and mix by hand. The amount of chipotle peppers used depends on you. I use 4 peppers and the heat level is just right for me. If you want hotter simply add more..
- Add cut up chicken and marinade in a gallon size zip lock bag to marinate for at least two hours, turning over periodically. I like to let mine marinate overnight in the fridge. Make sure to put bag on a plate in case of any leakage..
- Cook on desired grill until internal temperature reaches at least 165°F. You can also cook on a wire rack in a 375°F oven for about an hour turning over once. Also making sure internal temperature reaches at least 165°F..
- If you want to use any leftover marinade to baste chicken with while cooking, make sure to bring marinade to a boil for a few minutes to kill any bacteria that may be present. If not comfortable with this, just discard leftover marinade..
- You can use any kind of boneless, skinless chicken that you like in this recipe. My cover picture is of what I cooked in my smoker. Grilled or oven cooked is pretty tasty either way. Have fun with it. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food grilled chipotle honey lime chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled Chipotle Honey Lime Chicken Recipe Video: