Brined Grilled Chicken, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, brined grilled chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Brined Grilled Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Brined Grilled Chicken is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have brined grilled chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brined Grilled Chicken:
- Prepare of chicken.
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of chicken thighs boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of salt.
- Make ready 2 cup of water.
- Take 1/4 cup of mild vinegar I used coconut vinegar.
Instructions to make Brined Grilled Chicken:
- Make the brine incorporating the paprika, garlic, salt, pepper, vinegar, water..
- Pour brine over the chicken, and refrigerate at least 3 hours in the brine..
- Fire up the grill I used oak wood and charcoal..
- Grill the chicken on the grill till done. Discard the brine.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food brined grilled chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Brined Grilled Chicken Recipe Video: