My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my vision of a hotdog and its taste. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my vision of a hotdog and its taste using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste:
- Prepare 12 of hotdogs (for my neighbors too).
- Take 12 of hotdog buns.
- Get 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Dijon mustard.
- Get 1 TBSP of honey.
- Make ready 1 TSP of vinegar.
- Take 3 stalks of green onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium shredded and pickled carrot (recipe at Tuna Salad Sandwich à la Vietnamese).
- Take 1/4 of of a sweet pineapple.
- Get 2.5 oz of unsalted and roasted cashews.
Steps to make My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste:
- I tasted the hotdogs yesterday when I made the Omerice. It was little too salty. So, I used a toothpick to make holes in the hotdogs and boiled for 4 minutes. Drained for 1 hour..
- After an hour, I made cuts on two sides of the hotdogs. One side cuts are opposite of the other..
- Chop pineapples. If it is not sweet, sprinkle some sugar and set aside for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, squeeze the extra liquid. Put in a bowl, add mayonnaise. Mix well..
- In a bowl, put mustard, honey and vinegar. Mix well. Crush the cashews using knife or mortar and pestle. Below is a picture of the ingredients I put in my hotdogs..
- Grill the hotdog buns. I used a skillet with ridges for the buns..
- On a pan on medium heat, heat up the hotdogs..
- On a hotdog bun, spread some pineapple mayonnaise, add hotdog, some pickled carrots, drizzle the mustard, sprinkle some crushed cashews and some green onion. Done..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my vision of a hotdog and its taste recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste Recipe Video: