Chicken Carbonara, this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, chicken carbonara. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Carbonara is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Carbonara is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken carbonara using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Carbonara:
- Get 1 each of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sliced Mushrooms.
- Get 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 250 grams of Pasta of your Choice.
- Make ready 270 ml of Thickened Cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mixed Herbs.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Cornflour.
Steps to make Chicken Carbonara:
- Boil Water and Cook Pasta according to instructions..
- Slice your Chicken into cubes and fry until golden..
- Add your sliced mushrooms and crushed garlic..
- In a container mix 270mls of cream, 2 tablespoons of mixed herbs and 1-2 tablespoons of cornflour..
- Add this to the chicken mix and heat until thickened..
- Pour Sauce over your pasta and Enjoy :-).
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chicken Carbonara Recipe Video: