Orecchiette Carbonara, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, orecchiette carbonara. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Orecchiette Carbonara is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. Orecchiette Carbonara is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook orecchiette carbonara using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Orecchiette Carbonara:
- Get 2 of servings pasta.
- Get 6 slices of bacon, cut into slivers, OR sausage OR ham.
- Get 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic, grated.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, room temperature.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Parmesan.
- Take 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- Take 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Parm and parsley, for serving.
Instructions to make Orecchiette Carbonara:
- Fry meat in a medium sized frying pan. I used sausage because that’s what I had in the fridge. Salt and boil pasta water..
- Add onions, fry for 2 mins. Add garlic, fry for 20 seconds, then turn off heat. Meanwhile, cook pasta to al dente (1-2 mins less than what it says on the package). Defrost peas in cold water, and drain..
- Whisk the two eggs, add pepper and 1/2 cup parm. When the pasta is almost done, use a coffee mug or glass measuring cup to scoop up half a cup of the starchy pasta water; slowly add this to the egg mixture..
- Drain the pasta. Add the peas to the meat/onion/garlic mixture. Turn the stove back on to low. Add the egg mixture to the pan. Add the pasta and stir until sauce thickens. Serve with more parm and parsley, if desired..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food orecchiette carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Orecchiette Carbonara Recipe Video: