Floridian backyard grilled chicken, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, floridian backyard grilled chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Floridian backyard grilled chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Floridian backyard grilled chicken is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook floridian backyard grilled chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Floridian backyard grilled chicken:
- Get 1-2/3 pound of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Hungarian paprika.
- Get 1 tbsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tbps of granulated garlic powder.
Instructions to make Floridian backyard grilled chicken:
- Fire up the grill I used charcoal and oak wood.
- Mix the rub consisting of garlic powder, sugar, salt, paprika, and black pepper..
- Slice chicken in half lengthways..
- Rinse the chicken, leave wet. Add rub to the chicken breast..
- Grill the chicken till done the sugar will burn easily so be careful.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food floridian backyard grilled chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Floridian backyard grilled chicken Recipe Video: