Big Bob's Lollipop Grilled Chicken Leg Quarters, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, big bob's lollipop grilled chicken leg quarters. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Big Bob's Lollipop Grilled Chicken Leg Quarters is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. Big Bob's Lollipop Grilled Chicken Leg Quarters is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have big bob's lollipop grilled chicken leg quarters using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Big Bob's Lollipop Grilled Chicken Leg Quarters:
- Prepare 4 of Chicken leg quarters.
- Take of Your favorite BBQ Sauce.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Instructions to make Big Bob's Lollipop Grilled Chicken Leg Quarters:
- Trim your leg quarters in the lollipop cooking style, and trim off any fat and loose skin from the meat, season the meat with salt, pepper..
- Prepare the grill for indirect grilling, you are ready to grill when your coals are amber red..
- Place your meat over hot coals for 4 minutes per side or until brown. Now move meat over to the other side opposite of the charcoal..
- Now continue to cook the chicken until the juices runs clear, or use a cooking thermometer. Your chicken is done when the thermometer reads 165-170 degrees..
- Apply the BBQ sauce at the last 10-15 minutes of grilling. ENJOY!!!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food big bob's lollipop grilled chicken leg quarters recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Big Bob's Lollipop Grilled Chicken Leg Quarters Recipe Video: