P-lo Grilled Smoked Chicken🍗, this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, p-lo grilled smoked chicken🍗. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
P-lo Grilled Smoked Chicken🍗 is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. P-lo Grilled Smoked Chicken🍗 is something which I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook p-lo grilled smoked chicken🍗 using 5 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make P-lo Grilled Smoked Chicken🍗:
- Make ready 1 family pack of chicken legs.
- Take 4 of chicken breasts.
- Take of Montreal chicken seasoning.
- Make ready of Montreal steak season (little).
- Get of Garlic powder.
Steps to make P-lo Grilled Smoked Chicken🍗:
- Season chicken..
- Use layer of instant light charcoal and wood, let it get good and hot (perfect about 325°F) wood will still most likely have flames. You can see my wood and charcoal in picture in next step.
- Once hot, place breast and chicken on grill (I put breast on top layer, rack legs on bottom, bones toward fire and close rack)..
- About 20 minutes in, I put breast in middle with grill open and let the fire flame them about 5 min, 2-3 minutes each side then return to top layer).
- Flip and move around occasionally for even heating... I do reseason with garlic powder a little.
- Keep cover and flipping.
- Making sure temperature maintains a 275 to 300 heat.
- Keeping chicken leg bone in and making sure over heat and flip and rotate.
- Flip n rotate breast as well just less frequent.
- An hour later I close vents on side NO VENTS OPEN... Gives good smoke flavor.
- At this point don't worry about temp on grill...about 5-10 minutes after I check and flip. They should be done by this point but I cover and let go ...continue like this approximately 20-30 minutes total from closing vents... Will look like this..
- If want to add bbq sauce, add about 15 minutes before closing vents. Have a bowl with sauce ready, throw all the chicken in and flip it together fast to put back on the grill..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food p-lo grilled smoked chicken🍗 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
P-lo Grilled Smoked Chicken🍗 Recipe Video: