Grilled Chicken Wrap with Jicama Mango Slaw, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, grilled chicken wrap with jicama mango slaw. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Chicken Wrap with Jicama Mango Slaw is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. Grilled Chicken Wrap with Jicama Mango Slaw is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook grilled chicken wrap with jicama mango slaw using 14 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken Wrap with Jicama Mango Slaw:
- Get 2 pounds of chicken breasts.
- Take of salt (to taste).
- Make ready of pepper (to taste).
- Get 1 TBsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of lime juice (divided).
- Make ready 4 of ripe avocados.
- Take 1 bunch of cilantro (chopped).
- Get 1 Tsp of kosher salt.
- Make ready 1 of small jicama (diced).
- Prepare 1 of mango (diced).
- Get 4 of dollops sour cream.
- Prepare 8 tsp of shredded Monterey cheese.
- Take 4 of burrito sized tortillas.
- Take 2 of Fresno peppers (divided).
Instructions to make Grilled Chicken Wrap with Jicama Mango Slaw:
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and a small amount of lime juice..
- Grill the chicken until done, about 11 minutes per side. (I used a cast iron skillet over medium high heat.).
- While the chicken is grilling, prep the rest of the burrito fillings..
- Peel and dice the Jicama and place in a medium bowl..
- Locate the eye of the mango (little spot where the fruit used to connect to the rest of the plant) and slice to either side along it; this will give you the most fruit while avoiding the pit. Make a grid by cross-cutting the mango pieces, scoop them out with a spoon, and add to the Jicama..
- Rinse and dice the cilantro; add a handful to the mango and Jicama..
- Add about 1/4 cup lime juice to the mix and stir to incorporate. Set bowl aside..
- Slice and remove the avocado flesh and add to a small bowl..
- Finely dice the Fresno peppers and discard the ribs and seeds. Add to the bowl..
- Add cilantro to bowl..
- Add some lime juice to the bowl..
- Add salt to the bowl and mix to incorporate. Set bowl aside..
- Remove the chicken and let rest 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, layout the tortillas..
- Add the avocado mix to each tortilla..
- When complete, add chicken on top of avocado spread..
- Top chicken with cheese..
- Top cheese with Jicama Mango Slaw..
- Add sour cream to the burrito and roll to close..
- Add burrito to the grill for about 2 minutes per side and serve hot..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food grilled chicken wrap with jicama mango slaw recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled Chicken Wrap with Jicama Mango Slaw Recipe Video: