Grilled Chicken in Spicy Percik Sauce (Ayam Percik), this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, grilled chicken in spicy percik sauce (ayam percik). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Chicken in Spicy Percik Sauce (Ayam Percik) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Grilled Chicken in Spicy Percik Sauce (Ayam Percik) is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled chicken in spicy percik sauce (ayam percik) using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken in Spicy Percik Sauce (Ayam Percik):
- Make ready 2 pc of Whole Chicken Leg (deboned).
- Make ready 2 pc of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare of Marinade Paste;.
- Make ready 50 g of Shallots.
- Take 30 g of Garlic.
- Prepare 20 g of Ginger.
- Get 20 g of Galangal.
- Take 10 pc of Dried Chillies (rehydrate, deseeded).
- Take 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Fennel Powder.
- Prepare of Marinade Pre-Sauce;.
- Take 1/2 cup of Sriracha Chilli Sauce.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Lime Juice.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Cooking Oil.
- Get of Basting Sauce;.
- Take 1 cup of Reserved Marinade.
- Make ready 1 cup of Coconut Milk.
Steps to make Grilled Chicken in Spicy Percik Sauce (Ayam Percik):
- MARINATING; Blend the marinade paste until fine. Then add it to the marinade pre-sauce and mix well. Reserve 1 cup of the Marinade and add it to 1 cup of coconut milk to make Basting Sauce. Marinate the chicken for 3 hours or overnight..
- GRILLING; Grease the grill with oil. Grill the chicken skin side down first, for 5 minutes; Do Not Move the Chicken, let it sit. While the bottom is cooking, baste the top half with the basting sauce. After 5 minutes, switch sides and baste the chicken. Cook the chicken for minimum 20 minutes..
- If there are any leftover Basting sauce, you can heat it, reduce the liquid and serve it as a sauce..
- NOTE; I'm using coconut charcoal briquettes. You have to wait until the entire brick turns white before grilling and this will take a long time. When it turns to white, break it apart and spread it around the pit..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food grilled chicken in spicy percik sauce (ayam percik) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled Chicken in Spicy Percik Sauce (Ayam Percik) Recipe Video: