Roasted Bell pepper Tomato Beetroot soup, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, roasted bell pepper tomato beetroot soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Bell pepper Tomato Beetroot soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. Roasted Bell pepper Tomato Beetroot soup is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have roasted bell pepper tomato beetroot soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Bell pepper Tomato Beetroot soup:
- Make ready 4 of big riped tomatoes chopped.
- Make ready 1 of big carrot peeled and chopped.
- Make ready 1 of red bell pepper.
- Get 1 of tejpatta/bay leaf.
- Take 1/4 th teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves.
- Make ready 1/2 of small beetroot/chukander.
- Take 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt to taste.
- Take 1 tablespoon of cream.
Steps to make Roasted Bell pepper Tomato Beetroot soup:
- Wash the bell pepper, prick it and hold with a fork and roast on medium flame for 3-4 minutes turning frequently until it gets roasted from all sides, do not charr..
- Now chop the bell pepper and combine with the tomatoes and 2 cups of water..
- Add the bayleaf, carrots, onion, beetroot, ginger, garlic and cook on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes, in a pressure cooker..
- Remove the bayleaf and discard it and allow the mixture to cool completely..
- Blend in a mixer to a smooth purée and strain the purée in a deep bowl..
- Add salt and black pepper powder mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes and bring to a boil. It is ready to serve.
- Switch off the flame, garnish with a drizzle of cream and coriander leaves and serve hot..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food roasted bell pepper tomato beetroot soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Roasted Bell pepper Tomato Beetroot soup Recipe Video: