Mike's Two Way Grilled Chicken Skewers, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mike's two way grilled chicken skewers. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Two Way Grilled Chicken Skewers is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Mike's Two Way Grilled Chicken Skewers is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mike's two way grilled chicken skewers using 53 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Two Way Grilled Chicken Skewers:
- Take of ● For The Protein.
- Make ready 4 Pounds of Fresh Fat Free Chicken Breasts [brined then cubed].
- Make ready of ● For The Brine.
- Take as needed of Water & Ice.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare of ● For The Siriacha Skewers [equal parts sirichas].
- Get as needed of Siriacha Hot Sauce.
- Get as needed of Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce.
- Get as needed of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Dried Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Make ready of ● For The Turkish Scewers.
- Get as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [enough to coat chicken].
- Make ready 4 Drops of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Dried Dill Weed.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Dried Chives.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Get 1 tbsp of Dried Cilantro.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Make ready of ● For The Breads [olive oil coated & grilled].
- Take as needed of 6" Pita Bread.
- Take as needed of 6" Garlic Naan Bread.
- Make ready as needed of 6" Flour Tortillas.
- Take of ● For The Vegetable Scewers & Bread Toppings [as needed].
- Prepare of Firm Tomatoes [sliced & halved - for your bread].
- Get of Thin 6" Cucumber Spears [for your bread topping].
- Prepare of Fine Shreadded Lettuce [for your bread topping].
- Prepare of Red Onions [chop in 1" squares].
- Prepare of White Onions [chop in 1" squares].
- Get of Bell Peppers [chop in 1" squares].
- Prepare of Black Olives [for the bread topping].
- Get of Brown Or White Mushrooms [for bread topping].
- Take of Lemon Wedges.
- Make ready of Green Onions [thin lengths for your bread topping].
- Take of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [for your bread topping].
- Prepare Leaves of Fresh Cilantro [for you bread topping].
- Get Leaves of Fresh Parsley [for your bread topping].
- Get of ● For The Sides/Options [as needed].
- Take of Siricha Sauces [hot and garlic].
- Take of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Make ready of Tatziki [see my detailed recipe or easy recipe under my profile].
- Get of Sour Cream.
Instructions to make Mike's Two Way Grilled Chicken Skewers:
- Brine four one pound fat free chicken breasts in 35° ice water..
- Add 1/2 cup salt, 1/2 cup sugar 1 tbsp granulated garlic and 1 tbsp granulated onion for 2 hours..
- Cut breasts into 1.5" even cubes for even grilling..
- Separate chicken cubes evenly in to two large Ziplock bags and season. Marinate both for 1 hour or longer. Reserve any oils and Siriacha Chili mixtures for grilling/coating later..
- Siriacha Hot Chili Sauce and Siriacha Chili Garlic Sauce pictured..
- Chop all desired vegetables..
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 5 minutes. Or, you can use metal skewers. Thread chicken on skewers with a 2.5" onion slice in between each chicken cube for flavor and even grilling..
- Grill for 7 to 10 minutes [or until juices run clear] and make sure you get a good char on each. Don't over grill tho. Coat with reserved Siriachas and Garlic olive oil as they grill. Know that the Siriacha Skewers will be much hotter with the additional sauce at finish..
- Feel free to grill your vegetables as well for 7 to 10 minutes on indirect heat. Just lightly coat with olive oil and listed seasonings if so..
- Grill breads until charred. Just coat lightly with olive oil before..
- Wrap chicken up in 6"Naan or 6" flour tortillas..
- Serve on grilled Naan bread or flour tortillas. Construct with the vegetables you and your guests desire. Enjoy! Especially with ice cold beers in thick frosty mugs!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mike's two way grilled chicken skewers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mike's Two Way Grilled Chicken Skewers Recipe Video: