Korean Spicy Grilled Chicken (Dakgalbi), this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, korean spicy grilled chicken (dakgalbi). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Korean Spicy Grilled Chicken (Dakgalbi) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Korean Spicy Grilled Chicken (Dakgalbi) is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have korean spicy grilled chicken (dakgalbi) using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Spicy Grilled Chicken (Dakgalbi):
- Prepare 450 g of Chicken Meat (strips).
- Make ready as needed of Roasted Seaweed (garnish).
- Make ready of Blended Paste (blend well);.
- Take 1/4 cup of Gochujang (Korean Chilli Paste).
- Get 2 Tbsp of Gochugaru (Korean Chilli Flakes, or use chilli powder).
- Take 30 g of Garlic (about 10 cloves).
- Take 2 Tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Vinegar.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1/3 cup of Water.
- Make ready of For Grilling/Pan Frying;.
- Get as needed of Cooking Oil.
Instructions to make Korean Spicy Grilled Chicken (Dakgalbi):
- MARINADE; Add the blended paste with the chicken and marinate for 30 minutes or more. When ready, drain the paste and reserve it for fried rice (if you want)..
- GRILL/FRY; Grease the pan/grill and cook the chicken 1-2 minutes per side, or until brown..
- SERVE; serve on a bed of Roasted seaweed..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food korean spicy grilled chicken (dakgalbi) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Korean Spicy Grilled Chicken (Dakgalbi) Recipe Video: