Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, grilled chicken with jalapeño cream sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook grilled chicken with jalapeño cream sauce using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce:
- Take 4 of chicken breasts.
- Make ready to taste of salt and pepper.
- Get 2 Tbsp. of olive oil.
- Take 3 of jalapeños.
- Get 1 of medium onion.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of butter.
- Get 1 Tbsp. of flour.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of milk.
- Take 1 (12 oz.) of can evaporated milk.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of grated parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce:
- Chop jalapeños, garlic and 1/4 of the onion and place in food processor. Slice remaining onion and place aside for later..
- Process until finely chopped. Set aside..
- Salt and pepper both sides of your chicken breasts..
- Grill in oil in large skillet over medium high heat until thoroughly cooked. This usually requires about 8 to 10 minutes per side. Place in oven on low to keep warm until ready to serve..
- Melt butter in separate skillet. Add jalapeño mixture and saute for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add flour and mix until slightly pasty..
- Whisk in both milks and reduce heat to medium low..
- Simmer for 6 to 8 minutes or until sauce begins to thicken..
- Add in parmesan cheese and heat additional 2 minutes..
- Saute remaining onions in small skillet in a little butter until caramelized..
- Serve chicken topped with caramelized onion and spoonful of jalapeño cream sauce. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food grilled chicken with jalapeño cream sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce Recipe Video: