Mike's Grilled BBQ Chicken Strips, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's grilled bbq chicken strips. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Grilled BBQ Chicken Strips is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mike's Grilled BBQ Chicken Strips is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's grilled bbq chicken strips using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Grilled BBQ Chicken Strips:
- Get of ● For The Proteins.
- Get 2 lbs of Fresh Chicken Strips [fat trimmed].
- Prepare of ● For The Basic Chicken Brine [keep at 38° - optional].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Table Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready as needed of Ice Cubes.
- Get of ● For The Chicken Marinade.
- Get 4 Drops of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Make ready 1/2 of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cracked Sea Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Get as needed of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of LG Ziplock Bag.
- Take of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- Take as needed of Your Choice.
Steps to make Mike's Grilled BBQ Chicken Strips:
- Start with 2 pounds of fresh - not frozen chicken strips..
- Rinse strips and cut any fat from chicken..
- Brine strips for one hour for added moisture in chicken. [optional step].
- Pat strips dry and add to a Ziplock Bag. Add all Marinade items and massage well. Refrigerate for 1/2+ hour..
- Grill thin chicken strips for 4 to 5 minutes. Add sauce at finish..
- Your choice but Heinz, Jack Daniels and Sweet Baby Rays [especially sweet baby rays] are all great BBQ sauce brands..
- Grilled Porterhouse steak pictured. See directions under my profile..
- Grilled Baby Back Ribs pictured. See directions under my profile..
- Serve BBQ chicken over mashed potatoes..
- Side with chilled cole slaw or a fresh garden salad. If interested see my recipe under cole slaw in my profile. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mike's grilled bbq chicken strips recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mike's Grilled BBQ Chicken Strips Recipe Video: