Aam Sandesh, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, aam sandesh. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Aam Sandesh is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Aam Sandesh is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have aam sandesh using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Aam Sandesh:
- Get 2 of Riped mangoes.
- Get 200 grams of grated Mawa/ Dried Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Powdered Milk.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Ghee/ Clarified Butter.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Get for of Leaf section:.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of tender Mawa.
- Get 1 pinch of Green food colour.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Powdered Sugar.
Instructions to make Aam Sandesh:
- For the Aam Sandesh, peel the mangoes, cut them into small pieces & blend the mango pieces well. Take a non-stick pan in the gas, grease it with ghee, pour the blended mango & stir for 5 minutes. Now add sugar & stir(I've used small amount of sugar as the mangoes used in it contribute to the sweetness of the dish).
- Add powdered milk, mawa & stir for quite some time in low flame..
- When this mixture thickens & gets separated from the pan, take it off from heat sauce..
- Cool this mixture properly, the mixture will solidify a bit & then make the Aam Sandesh as shown in the picture or shape it as per your wish. For the leaf section, take a bowl, add tender Mawa, 1/2 teaspoon Powdered Sugar & mix well using hands. Now add a bit of edible green food colour, again mix it well & make leaf & stems with this mixture..
- And your Aam Sandesh is ready to serve! This easily prepared Aam Sandesh not only looks beautiful but it also tastes really yummy, hope you all liked my recipe and will surely give a try to this!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food aam sandesh recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Aam Sandesh Recipe Video: