Gai Yang - Thai Grilled Chicken, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, gai yang - thai grilled chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Gai Yang - Thai Grilled Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Gai Yang - Thai Grilled Chicken is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook gai yang - thai grilled chicken using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Gai Yang - Thai Grilled Chicken:
- Get 2-3 pc of Chicken Breast or Whole Leg.
- Prepare of [Gai Yang Marinade] - processed in a blender.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Dark Soy Sauce.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Palm Sugar.
- Prepare 50 g of Garlic.
- Get 2 stalks of Lemongrass (white part only).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Black Peppercorn.
- Make ready 20 g of Fresh Coriander.
Instructions to make Gai Yang - Thai Grilled Chicken:
- MARINADE: marinate the Chicken with the Gai Yang Marinade for 3 hours to overnight..
- BAKE: pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees celcius. Bake the Chicken until for 20-25 minutes or until the Chicken is done. Let the Chicken rest for 10 minutes before cutting and serving..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food gai yang - thai grilled chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Gai Yang - Thai Grilled Chicken Recipe Video: