Grilled Chicken Breast, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, grilled chicken breast. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Chicken Breast is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Grilled Chicken Breast is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled chicken breast using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken Breast:
- Take 1 Kg of Chicken Breast without Bone.
- Prepare of Oyster Sauce as you NEED.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Sugar.
- Make ready Half of Teaspoon of Salt.
Instructions to make Grilled Chicken Breast:
- Remove Chicken's skins.
- Put it into a bowl.
- Add all the seasoning (salt, oyster sauce, and sugar) into the bowl.
- Mix the chicken and the seasoning.
- Then leave it for 20 minutes or a night (to make the seasoning absorb in the chicken).
- After letting it absorb, put it into the frying pan or what ever to let it grilled.
- After being grilled (both side) remove the chicken from the frying pan to a plate.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food grilled chicken breast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe Video: