Mike's Southwestern Grilled Chicken Queso Dip, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mike's southwestern grilled chicken queso dip. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Southwestern Grilled Chicken Queso Dip is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Mike's Southwestern Grilled Chicken Queso Dip is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mike's southwestern grilled chicken queso dip using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Southwestern Grilled Chicken Queso Dip:
- Take of ● For The Vegetables & Seasonings.
- Take of ● Authors Note: Fine mince all vegetables.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Spanish Onion.
- Make ready 2 of EX LG Deseeded Jalepenos.
- Take 1/2 of Small Deseeded Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Bunch of Cilantro Leaves.
- Take 1/3 Cup of Green Onions.
- Take 1 Can of Drained ROTEL Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of Can Hatch Green Chilies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Dried Habenero Peppers.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take of ● For The Cheeses.
- Take 1.5 lbs of Velveeta Cheese.
- Get 1 Handful of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Take of ● For The Proteins.
- Take 1.5 Cups of Chopped John Soules Cooked Grilled Chicken [best brand].
Instructions to make Mike's Southwestern Grilled Chicken Queso Dip:
- Here's what you'll need..
- Cube your Velveeta and add your vegetable mixture..
- Add a handful of Mexican 3 Cheese. Microwave for 4 minutes. Stir and heat for 3 minutes longer..
- Chop your grilled chicken. Add to cheese mixture only after it's heated since it's already pre-grilled. You can find it at almost any supermarket..
- Serve piping hot with fresh tortilla chips and salsa. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mike's southwestern grilled chicken queso dip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mike's Southwestern Grilled Chicken Queso Dip Recipe Video: