Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mike's mexican grilled chicken salad. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad is something which I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mike's mexican grilled chicken salad using 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad:
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins.
- Get 1 (8 oz) of Bag John Soules Grilled Chicken Breast Strips.
- Make ready of ● For The Mexican Salad.
- Make ready as needed of Queso Fresco Cheese [to top].
- Make ready 1 Can of Bush's Black Bean Fiesta.
- Make ready 1 Can of Drained Sweet Corn.
- Take 1 Can of Drained ROTEL.
- Take 1 (4 oz) of Can Hatch Green Chilies.
- Get 2 of LG Desedded Jalepenos.
- Prepare 1 Bunch of Cilantro Leaves.
- Take 1 of LG Peeled Cucumber.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Get 1/2 of LG Desedded Green Bell Pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 Jar of Roasted Red Bell Peppers.
- Make ready 1 Cup of Thin Sliced Cabbage.
- Make ready 1 Can of Drained Black Olives.
- Make ready 1 of EX LG Firm Deseeded Chopped Tomato.
- Take 1 of Medium Chopped White Onion.
- Get 1 of Small Chopped Red Onion.
- Take 2 of Green Onion Stalks.
- Prepare 1 Can of Drained Artichokes.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Baby Carrots.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Make ready as needed of Ripe Avocados [served to the side].
Instructions to make Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad:
- Here's what you'll need..
- Chop all of your vegetables and add spices and canned goods. Gently mix. Chill for 2 hours..
- If interested, make my, "Mike's Avocado Jalapeno Cilantro Dressing Or Dip," to go with this dish and chill..
- Serve on tacos, burritos, nachos, etc, or to the side of any Hispanic dish. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food mike's mexican grilled chicken salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad Recipe Video: