Tuesday's Brunch, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, tuesday's brunch. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tuesday's Brunch is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Tuesday's Brunch is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook tuesday's brunch using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuesday's Brunch:
- Make ready 2 of hotdogs.
- Make ready 3 slices of bacon.
- Take 2 of frozen hashbrown patties.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Get of To taste, but a lot of it, ground black pepper.
Steps to make Tuesday's Brunch:
- Heat a pan preferably nonstick. Wrap 2 of the slices of bacon around the hotdogs..
- Put the wrapped hotdogs into the pan. Cut the third bacon slice in two and add to pan also. Fry till your bacon is done. Add black pepper heavily..
- When there is enough bacon drippings rendered add the hashbrowns. When you have turned the hashbrowns the last time add seasoned salt. Serve I hope you enjoy! Just a note; you can serve with ketchup, mayonnaise, or HP steaksauce or something similar..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tuesday's brunch recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tuesday's Brunch Recipe Video: