Kombucha Bombass Grilled Chicken, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, kombucha bombass grilled chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kombucha Bombass Grilled Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Kombucha Bombass Grilled Chicken is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have kombucha bombass grilled chicken using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kombucha Bombass Grilled Chicken:
- Make ready 1 of grill mates garlic, herb, wine marinade.
- Make ready 1 of grill mates tomato, garlic & basil marinade.
- Prepare 1 bottle of kombucha.
- Take 2 tablespoons of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Get of Bbq sauce, as needed, to taste, optional.
- Make ready 4 lbs of chicken.
Instructions to make Kombucha Bombass Grilled Chicken:
- Mix everything but chicken and bbq sauce together in a big bowl.
- Add chicken, covering all sides.
- Marinade in fridge 2 hours.
- Toss chicken on a hot bbq grill.
- Brush some bbq sauce on chicken.
- Turn when needed, brush bbq sauce on again.
- Repeat step 6 til cooked and serve.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food kombucha bombass grilled chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Kombucha Bombass Grilled Chicken Recipe Video: