Ayam Bakar Kecap (Sweet Soy Sauce Grilled Chicken), this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, ayam bakar kecap (sweet soy sauce grilled chicken). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ayam Bakar Kecap (Sweet Soy Sauce Grilled Chicken) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Ayam Bakar Kecap (Sweet Soy Sauce Grilled Chicken) is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have ayam bakar kecap (sweet soy sauce grilled chicken) using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ayam Bakar Kecap (Sweet Soy Sauce Grilled Chicken):
- Get 8 pieces of chicken (you can use both chicken breast or chicken thighs).
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of lime juice.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 2 of lemongrass, pounded.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of tamarind juice.
- Get 8 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of sweet soy sauce 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper powder.
- Take 250 ml of water.
- Get 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of For the ground spices:.
- Make ready 4 cloves of garlic.
- Take 10 of shallots.
- Get 2 of chili pepper.
- Take 1 inch of ginger.
- Take 1 inch of galangal.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
Steps to make Ayam Bakar Kecap (Sweet Soy Sauce Grilled Chicken):
- Mix the chicken with lime juice and salt. Set aside for 15 minutes..
- In a food processor, combine all the ground spices ingredients and pulse until finely chopped. Add the vegetable oil and pulse to a fine paste..
- Transfer the paste to a wok and cook over medium-high heat. Add kaffir lime leaves and lemongrass. Stir until fragrant. Add the chicken and cook until the chicken change color..
- Lower the heat. Add sweet soy sauce, white pepper powder, sugar, water, and tamarind juice. Simmer until the chicken is tender and the sauce is permeated..
- Place chicken on a hot, preheated greased grill. Rub the ground spices on the chicken. Grill the chicken until the skin is caramelized. Turn over. Do the same to the other side. Be careful not to burn it..
- Serve with warm rice, sliced cucumbers, tomatoes, and lettuce. Don’t forget the ‘sambal trasi’! 😋.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food ayam bakar kecap (sweet soy sauce grilled chicken) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Ayam Bakar Kecap (Sweet Soy Sauce Grilled Chicken) Recipe Video: