Grilled Jerk Chicken, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, grilled jerk chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Jerk Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Grilled Jerk Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled jerk chicken using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Jerk Chicken:
- Prepare 4-6 of each chicken, breast or thighs 6 oz. each (delicious with pork :).
- Make ready of salt -to lightly season the chicken before it is marinaded.
- Take 2-3 ounces of lime juice-fresh is best- 2-3 limes.
- Make ready 3 ounces of oil.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of ginger,powdered or 1 tablespoon fresh peeled and chopped.
- Make ready 3 cloves of garlic-chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of allspice.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
- Take 3 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 of each scotch bonnet or habanero chilies wear gloves and take out the seeds for less heat.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of cilantro -no stems.
Steps to make Grilled Jerk Chicken:
- Season the chicken lightly with salt.
- Mix the entire jerk marinade ingredients in the blender or food processor and puree for 1 minute..
- Place the chicken and jerk marinade in a 1 gallon zip-lock bag and let sit for at least 1 hour more time adds more flavor. (This can marinate overnight).
- Remove the chicken from the marinade an save the leftover marinade...you can brush the chicken with it just before you are done grilling..
- On a moderate heated grill Cook until the the chicken has an internal temperature of 165 -170 degrees F.. Use the left over marinade and brush over the chicken 3 minutes before it is finished..
- Cooking Notes -We also did this in a 350 degree oven and had very good results. Charcoal grill is my favorite !!!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food grilled jerk chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled Jerk Chicken Recipe Video: