Grilled Chicken Wraps, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, grilled chicken wraps. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Chicken Wraps is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're nice and they look fantastic. Grilled Chicken Wraps is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled chicken wraps using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken Wraps:
- Get strips of Chicken.
- Get of Flour tortillas.
- Make ready of Any seasoning for the chicken.
- Get of Grill.
- Get of Toppings.
- Make ready of Lettuce.
- Take of Tomato.
- Get of Cheese.
- Get of Bacon.
- Prepare of Flavor.
- Make ready of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare of Bbq sauce any kind.
- Get of Honey mustard.
- Get of Hot sauce with ranch.
- Make ready of Buffalo hot sauce with ranch (my favorite).
- Make ready of Buffalo hot sauce.
- Take of Anything you like.
Steps to make Grilled Chicken Wraps:
- Season and grill all chicken.
- When chicken is done. Let rest while making the tortillas up..
- Take whatever dressing flavor you like and put some down the middle of the tortilla, don't go to the edge with it,you will be wrapping it up. (this one here is a ranch one.).
- Add the chicken on top of the sauce, then add all other toppings Dont over flow it will be hard to wrap up., (top it with cheese last)..
- Fold up tortilla. (this was wrapped loosely due to one hand taking pictures.).
- Notes- this is good with fried chicken strips too. Pick as many toppings as you like or for picky eaters can leave plain.(you do you!).
- To Fold the first part it should look like this.... you're folding the bottom part of the wrap, and there should be alot of tortilla at the top with no chicken chicken showing. Wrap it up tight, but dont break it..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food grilled chicken wraps recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled Chicken Wraps Recipe Video: