Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pesto pasta with grilled chicken and broccoli. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pesto pasta with grilled chicken and broccoli using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli:
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 16 oz of farfalle (bowtie) pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of basil pesto.
- Get 1 cup of cherry tomatoes halves.
- Take 1/4 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1 cup of steamed broccoli, chipped.
Instructions to make Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli:
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Grill the chicken until completely cooked. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and slice into strips..
- Boil the pasta until al dente according to the package instructions. Rinse and drain pasta and set aside. (I usually pour a little milk over the drained pasta to prevent the pasta from sticking together).
- Steam chopped broccoli and add it to the chicken and pesto mix.
- Using a large bowl, mix together the pesto, pasta and chicken. Stir until well combined and place in the refrigerator until chilled..
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes and fresh basil immediately before serving. Finish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pesto pasta with grilled chicken and broccoli recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli Recipe Video: