Sharon's bbq chicken on indoor/outdoor grill, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sharon's bbq chicken on indoor/outdoor grill. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sharon's bbq chicken on indoor/outdoor grill is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Sharon's bbq chicken on indoor/outdoor grill is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sharon's bbq chicken on indoor/outdoor grill using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sharon's bbq chicken on indoor/outdoor grill:
- Take of For chicken marinade:.
- Take of Chicken of your choice (I used wings and thighs).
- Get of Black pepper.
- Make ready of Cayenne pepper.
- Make ready of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Make ready of Oregano.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Get of Seasoning salt.
- Prepare of Bbq sauce.
- Take of Sweet baby rays.
- Take of Garlic salt.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper.
- Take of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Take of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 can of pineapple chunks.
Instructions to make Sharon's bbq chicken on indoor/outdoor grill:
- Clean chicken and place in bowl; add all seasonings to your liking. Mix with chicken well; Refrigerate for 4-24 hours.
- Preheat indoor grill (I put mine on #4) spray with nonstick spray.
- Add chicken to grill.
- In a sauce pan add bbq sauce, JUICE from the can of pineapples, and all seasonings; mix well; taste the bbq sauce and add more seasonings as desired; cook on medium and bring to a boil; add pineapple chunks; bring to boil and remove from heat.
- Flip chicken after 10mins. You should see really good grill marks.
- Once chicken is ready add bbq to both sides of the chicken while still on the grill; remove chicken from grill.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food sharon's bbq chicken on indoor/outdoor grill recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Sharon's bbq chicken on indoor/outdoor grill Recipe Video: