Oven Grilled Chicken (Indian Style), this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, oven grilled chicken (indian style). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oven Grilled Chicken (Indian Style) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Oven Grilled Chicken (Indian Style) is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have oven grilled chicken (indian style) using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Grilled Chicken (Indian Style):
- Take 500 grams of chicken (I used boneless chicken thighs).
- Get of Salt as per taste.
- Take of Basic Items required.
- Take Rack of for baking.
- Get of Tray for baking.
- Prepare of Silver/Aluminium foil.
- Make ready of Plastic/cling wrap.
- Take of Marination.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of garlic paste.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of rice flour.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- Get 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
Steps to make Oven Grilled Chicken (Indian Style):
- For Brining, add salt as per taste with 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder (optional) in a bowl of water and soak the chicken into it overnight (or 1 hour before marination).
- To make the paste for marination, add all the ingredients listed under ‘marination’, and apply the smooth paste to the drained chicken very nicely.
- Once the chicken is well coated with the spice paste, cover the bowl with cling wrap and stick it into the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425F°/220°C.
- Line the baking rack with silver/aluminium foil and place a baking tray under it.
- Place the chicken pieces on the rack and bake for 15 minutes.
- Now flip over and bake for 20 minutes.
- Finally, broil on high for 5 minutes.
- Your oven grilled chicken is ready to serve. (Garnish with lime juice and onion slices).
- Enjoy 😉👍🏻.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food oven grilled chicken (indian style) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Oven Grilled Chicken (Indian Style) Recipe Video: