Chipotle Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, chipotle cilantro lime grilled chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chipotle Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. Chipotle Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken is something that I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chipotle cilantro lime grilled chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chipotle Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken:
- Get 4 pounds of chicken legs- (12 legs).
- Prepare As needed of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 ounces of oil.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (add 2 two start and if you want more add more after you taste it :).
- Get 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of cilantro leaves only.
- Take 1 of each lime- zested first.... then juiced -- add both to the marinade.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Get 2 teaspoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
Steps to make Chipotle Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken:
- Season chicken legs lightly with salt and pepper..
- Puree (In a blender for 2 minutes) the remaining ingredients and marinade the chicken legs for at least 4 hours up to the day before..
- Take the chicken out of the marinade and reserve the remaining marinade for later.
- On a clean and well lubricated grill with a medium to medium high heat grill until the chicken reaches 170 degrees internal temperature..
- As you grill it towards the end, brush with the leftover marinade let cook additional 5 minutes to insure it is fully cooked..
- You also can grill for about 10 minutes and get the color and grill marks. Then finish in A 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until they reach 170 ⁰ F. internal temperature..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chipotle cilantro lime grilled chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chipotle Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken Recipe Video: