Spicy Coconut Grilled Chicken Thighs, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, spicy coconut grilled chicken thighs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Coconut Grilled Chicken Thighs is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Spicy Coconut Grilled Chicken Thighs is something which I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy coconut grilled chicken thighs using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Coconut Grilled Chicken Thighs:
- Get 1 of 3" piece fresh ginger (minced).
- Get 5 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of hot chili paste (Sambal Oelek).
- Make ready 1 3/4 tsp of Morton Kosher salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of vegetable oil, plus more for grilling.
- Prepare 2 lb of skinless, boneless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cilantro leaves with tender stems.
- Prepare of Lime wedges (for serving).
Instructions to make Spicy Coconut Grilled Chicken Thighs:
- In a bowl, add the garlic, ginger, coconut milk, chili paste, lime juice, salt, and the 2 tablespoon of oil. Mix ingredients in bowl until well blended. Add the chicken thighs. Toss to coat. Let sit at least 15-30 minutes or up to 4 hours..
- Get the grill ready. (I prefer cooking outside and grilling these thighs.) 😁 Grill chicken. Once you've transferred all the chicken on the grill, save the excess marinade. Transfer onto a small sauce pot. Bring marinade to a boil and let simmer for 3-5 minutes. After simmering, take it off the stove and use the marinade to baste the chicken thighs occasionally. Take the chicken thighs off the grill once you see some good grill marks and the chicken is cooked through..
- Place chicken on a bed of rice. Top with some Cilantro and some lime juice. Enjoy..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food spicy coconut grilled chicken thighs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Spicy Coconut Grilled Chicken Thighs Recipe Video: