Balsamic Grilled Chicken & Tomatoes, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, balsamic grilled chicken & tomatoes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Balsamic Grilled Chicken & Tomatoes is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. Balsamic Grilled Chicken & Tomatoes is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook balsamic grilled chicken & tomatoes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Balsamic Grilled Chicken & Tomatoes:
- Prepare 2 of Grilled Chicken Breasts.
- Take 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 Head of Green Leaf Lettuce.
- Make ready 1/2 of Onion.
- Make ready 2 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Take of Italian Seasonings.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Get Handful of Crackers (Your Choice).
Instructions to make Balsamic Grilled Chicken & Tomatoes:
- Prep meat and veggies while heating some olive oil in a pan..
- Sauté onion and garlic for a couple minutes. Add in chicken and sauté a couple more minutes. Add in the tomato. (If you’re making this, I am assuming that you’ve already seasoned your chicken while grilling. Go light on the seasonings. The chicken will carry some flavor). Lightly season with salt, pepper and Italian seasonings. Add balsamic vinegar and continue cooking a couple minutes..
- Lastly, add in the lettuce. Break up some crackers in a bag (or in your hand) to top with later..
- Plate and serve..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food balsamic grilled chicken & tomatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Balsamic Grilled Chicken & Tomatoes Recipe Video: