Japanese Style ” Carbonara “, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, japanese style ” carbonara “. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Japanese Style ” Carbonara “ is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. Japanese Style ” Carbonara “ is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have japanese style ” carbonara “ using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Style ” Carbonara “:
- Take 200 g of spaghetti or pasta.
- Make ready 100 g of Bacon.
- Get of Mushrooms amount of you want.
- Prepare of Spinach amount of you want.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Make ready 100 ml of Soup base.
- Make ready 100 ml of Milk.
Instructions to make Japanese Style ” Carbonara “:
- Cut bacon, mushrooms and spinach into bite-sized pieces.
- Boil water in a pan and boil the spaghetti as indicated to make al dente (so that the core remains in the center)..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and fry bacon and mushrooms. Stir occasionally to avoid burning..
- Once the ingredients are cooked, add boiled spaghetti, soup base and milk and fry. Then add spinach and fry further..
- When the soup is a little left, it’s done..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food japanese style ” carbonara “ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Japanese Style ” Carbonara “ Recipe Video: