Spaghetti alla Carbonara, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, spaghetti alla carbonara. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spaghetti alla Carbonara is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. Spaghetti alla Carbonara is something which I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have spaghetti alla carbonara using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti alla Carbonara:
- Prepare 1 Pound of Spaghetti.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Make ready 4 Ounces of Pancetta Bacon or , finely chopped.
- Make ready 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 Cup of pecorino romano , grated.
- Make ready of black pepper.
- Take 3/4 Cup of pasta water.
Steps to make Spaghetti alla Carbonara:
- Grate pecorino romano cheese..
- Start spaghetti cooking in boiling water while preparing the cheese and egg mixture and the pancetta. The spaghetti should be cooked until al dente..
- Beat the eggs and mix in grated pecorino cheese..
- Heat pan and add olive oil. Once olive oil is fairly hot (but not smoking) add pancetta. Turn down the heat once the pancetta is crispy..
- Once the spaghetti is done (al dente preferably) drain the water, saving 1 cup for later use..
- Toss the spaghetti into the pan with the pancetta and turn off the heat. Pour the egg and cheese mixture over the pasta while it is still hot and mix eggs so they do not coagulate as they cook. Make sure the pasta is still hot when mixing the eggs or the eggs will not cook..
- Add pasta water as needed to thin the pasta and sauce mixture..
- Add black pepper liberally (before and/or after serving)..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spaghetti alla carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Spaghetti alla Carbonara Recipe Video: