Rice Sandwich ‘Onigirazu’, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, rice sandwich ‘onigirazu’. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Rice Sandwich ‘Onigirazu’ is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. Rice Sandwich ‘Onigirazu’ is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have rice sandwich ‘onigirazu’ using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Sandwich ‘Onigirazu’:
- Prepare of Warm Cooked Short Grain Rice.
- Make ready of Nori.
- Make ready of <Filling Suggestions>.
- Make ready of A. Teriyaki Chicken & Shiso.
- Take of B. ‘Goma-ae’ Spinach & Scrambled Egg.
- Prepare C. of Canned Tuna & Cucumber.
Steps to make Rice Sandwich ‘Onigirazu’:
- Place thin layer of Cooked Short Grain Rice in the centre of a Nori sheet, shape it into a square so that it would be easy to wrap..
- Place the filling of your choice, then cover with another layer of Rice. At this point, I recommend to press down the layers keeping the square shape. Use a piece of plastic warp to prevent the rice sticks to your hands..
- Fold in a corner and its opposite side corner, then another corner and its opposite side corner to make a square shape. Turn it over, then the moisture will help the corners stick together..
- Pack the ‘Onigirazu’ as it is or cut in half and pack for your lunch..
- A. Teriyaki Chicken & Shiso *1 serving Season 1 Chicken Thigh Fillet with Salt. Combine 1 teaspoon Sugar, 2 teaspoons Soy Sauce and 1 teaspoon Mirin in a small bowl. Heat a small mount of Oil and cook chicken. When cooked, add the sauce and cook until the sauce is almost gone. 2 to 3 Shiso leaves will add fantastic flavour..
- B. ‘Goma-ae’ Spinach & Scrambled Egg *1 serving Place a handful of Baby Spinach in a colander, pour over boiling water, then cool with cold water. Squeeze to remove excess water. Combine 1 teaspoon Ground Toasted Sesame Seeds, 1/2 teaspoon Sugar and 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce, and combine with Spinach. Scrambled Egg can be seasoned with Salt..
- C. Canned Tuna & Cucumber *1 serving Drain a 95g Canned Tuna and remove excess liquid. Add 1 tablespoon Japanese Mayonnaise, Salt & Pepper and mix well. Cucumber slices can be seasoned with Salt, then dried as water comes out..
- Other Filling Ideas: Grilled Salted Salmon, Ham & Cheese, Fried Fish, Stir-fried Veggies, Hamburg Steak, Chicken Soboro, Dry Curry, Chicken Nuggets, etc. *Note: Soy Sauce and Miso seasoned food, or salty food are most suitable for filling. ‘Takikomi Gohan’ and ‘Mazegohan’ are all suitable for ‘Onigirazu’..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food rice sandwich ‘onigirazu’ recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Rice Sandwich ‘Onigirazu’ Recipe Video: