Chili Cheese Dog Bubble Up Casserole, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chili cheese dog bubble up casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chili Cheese Dog Bubble Up Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chili Cheese Dog Bubble Up Casserole is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chili cheese dog bubble up casserole using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chili Cheese Dog Bubble Up Casserole:
- Make ready 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Make ready 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 lb. of ground beef.
- Make ready 4 of hot dogs, sliced into bite sized pieces.
- Take 1 can (15 oz.) of unsalted kidney beans, drained and rinsed.
- Take 1 can (15 oz.) of unsalted diced tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 can (8 oz.) of unsalted tomato sauce.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp. of chili powder.
- Take 1 tsp. of each cumin, oregano, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of each salt, pepper, smoked paprika.
- Get 1 can (7.5 oz.) of refrigerated biscuit dough, biscuits quartered.
- Make ready 1 cup of freshly shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Chili Cheese Dog Bubble Up Casserole:
- In a large, deep skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the hot dog pieces and cook them, stirring occasionally, until they have browned. Then remove them from the pan to a seperate plate and cover it loosely with foil..
- Add the peppers, onions and ground beef to the skillet. Cook until the beef is browned throughout and the peppers and onions have softened. Drain any fat, if needed. Then stir in the garlic and cook until fragrant. Then add the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, kidney beans, hot dog pieces, seasonings, brown sugar and Worcestershire. Let it come to a simmer and preheat the oven to 350°F in the meantime. Grease a 9x13" baking pan and set it aside..
- Let the chili mixture simmer for 10 minutes or so if you have the time (to better develop the flavors). Then pour the mix out into the prepared baking pan. Gently stir in the biscuit pieces and pop it in the oven for 25 minutes. After that, remove it and sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top. Return it to the oven until the biscuit pieces are completely cooked through (mainly the pieces in the center). This really depends on your oven...it can take anywhere from 5-15 minutes. Then serve..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chili cheese dog bubble up casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chili Cheese Dog Bubble Up Casserole Recipe Video: