Pasta Carbonara, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pasta carbonara. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pasta Carbonara is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. They're nice and they look fantastic. Pasta Carbonara is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pasta carbonara using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta Carbonara:
- Make ready 1 of small box of linguini pasta.
- Make ready 3 of egg yolks.
- Make ready Pinch of cumin.
- Prepare of 8-10 slices bacon.
- Prepare of Pasta water.
- Get 3 tablespoons of grated Parmesan.
- Make ready of Pinch salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Pasta Carbonara:
- First set aside your egg mixture. In a bowl mix your egg yolk with the Parmesan, pepper, salt & pinch of cumin for taste..
- Cut bacon into small pieces & fry your bacon in a large pan. Do not remove oil!! You will need it..
- Boil pasta water with salt. After water is boiling, input the linguini and stir for about 9 minutes. Make sure it is “al dente”. Aka: not over cooked..
- Before draining the pasta, SAVE half a cup of pasta water..
- Input the half a cup of pasta water to your egg mixture & stir for a few minutes..
- Put the drained pasta on the bacon pan and stir for a few minutes so the bacon and the oil mix well with the pasta.(On LOW heat).
- Lastly, TURN OFF the stove and input your egg/pasta water mixture to the pan with the pasta and bacon. Mix for 3 minutes. Bon apetito..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pasta carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pasta Carbonara Recipe Video: